The Wizard Rabbit and the Giant Carrots
Short tale: The Wizard Rabbit and the Giant Carrots
Enjoy it! Here’s the audio story!
Once upon a time there was a rabbit named Rino who dreamed of being a magician. He loved watching magic shows on TV and practicing with his hat and wand. One day, he decided to do a great trick with the carrots in his garden. He wanted to make them disappear and then reappear.
Rino put on his cloak and hat and went to the garden. There were his friends, Lila the squirrel and Lora the hare, helping him to take care of the carrots.
– Hello, Rino – they greeted him – ¿What are you going to do with that hat and wand?
– I’m going to do a magic trick – Rino told them proudly – I’m going to make all the carrots disappear and then I’ll make them come back.
– ¿Are you sure that’s a good idea? – Lila asked with concern – Carrots are our food and we don’t want to lose them.
– Don’t worry – Rino assured them – I know what I’m doing. I have practiced a lot and it can’t fail.
Rino stood in front of the carrots and raised his wand. He said some magic words he had invented:
– ¡Abracadabra, goat’s paw, carrots disappear!
And then, something incredible happened. The carrots did not disappear, but began to grow and grow and grow. They became so big that they took up the whole garden and crushed Rino and his friends.
– ¡Help! – shouted the three of them – ¡We’re trapped!
The neighbors in the forest heard the screams and came to see what was happening. When they saw the orchard full of giant carrots, their jaws dropped.
– ¿What happened here? – asked Bruno the bear.
– It was Rino, explained the squirrel Lila from under a carrot, He wanted to do a magic trick and made the carrots grow.
– Well, what a trick,” said Feroz the fox, “It looks more like a disaster.
– Please help us to get out of here – asked the hare Lora.
The neighbors got down to work and began to pull the giant carrots out of the garden. With great effort, they managed to free Rino and her friends.
– Thank you for saving us, said Rino in shame, I’m sorry for what I did. I didn’t mean to cause so much trouble.
– Don’t worry, Rino – Bruno the bear told him – We all make mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them.
– Yes, you’re right – admitted Rino – I’ve learned that magic is not as easy as it looks and that you have to be careful what you wish for.
– And you have also learned that carrots are better when they are small and tasty – added Feroz the fox.
They all laughed and began to distribute the giant carrots among the neighbors. Thus, no one was left without food and everyone enjoyed a feast.
Rino decided to put his hat and wand in a drawer and never use them again. He realized that he didn’t need to be a wizard to be happy. What really made him happy was having good friends and sharing with them the good things in life.
And by golly, this story is over.
Reflection on the story: The story teaches us that it is important to be careful what we wish for, as it can have unexpected consequences.
It also shows us the importance of learning from our mistakes and accepting help from others when we need it.
Finally, it reminds us that true happiness is found in having friends and sharing the good things in life.
Frequently asked questions about the story “The Wizard Rabbit and the Giant Carrots”
What did Rino want to do with the carrots?
Rino wanted to do a magic trick with the carrots in his garden, he wanted to make them disappear and then reappear.
Why were Lila and Lora worried when Rino told them about his magic trick?
Lila and Lora were worried because the carrots were their food and they didn’t want to lose them.
What happened when Rino spoke the magic words?
Instead of disappearing, the carrots began to grow and grow endlessly, becoming so big that they crushed Rino and her friends.
How did the neighbors in the forest react to seeing the garden full of giant carrots?
The forest neighbors gasped and wondered what had happened.
What did Rino learn at the end of the story?
Rino learned that magic is not as easy as it looks, that you have to be careful what you wish for, and that true happiness is found in having good friends and sharing the good things in life.
How much do they know about the story The Wizard Rabbit and the Giant Carrots
It's time to test your children's knowledge of the story The Wizard Rabbit and the Giant Carrots. We will prepare a questionnaire of questions for your children.
- What is the name of the story?
- What characters appeared in the story?
- Who was the main character in the story?
- What was your favorite part of the story?
- Where did the story take place?
- Can you invent another ending for the story?
Short and Princess stories you may also be interested in!
Dreamy stories, adventure stories, dragons, princes, princesses and many more!